Dr. Laszlo Fuzesi Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Laszlo Fuzesi?

Metastatic Melanoma

Have you seen Dr. Laszlo Fuzesi?

3 Ratings with 1 Comment

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Showing 3 Ratings with 1 Comment

February 2nd, 2016

Saved my life

Three years ago,, Dr. Fuzesi saved my life when I had a heart problem, he gave me 7 hours of work to correct my problems. Also treated my family with respect and care as they were as important as I. His words were, in 3 months you will feel better in 6 months it will be forgotten, and in one year, you will not remember my name. Well, I visited him on that one year date and I will never forget him.

January 18th, 2017