A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laszlo Gyulai:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Laszlo Gyulai is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Laszlo Gyulai, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Gyulai graduated from Semmelweis University, Budapest. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Gyulai has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Hospital of the University of PA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Laszlo Gyulai MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Laszlo Gyulai practice?
- Dr. Laszlo Gyulai has 2 office locations.
Dr. Laszlo Gyulai practices Psychiatry near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Psychiatrists.