A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laszlo Gyulai:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Laszlo Gyulai is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gyulai
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gyulai Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Laszlo Gyulai, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Gyulai graduated from Semmelweis University, Budapest. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Gyulai has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Hospital of the University of PA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Laszlo Gyulai MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Laszlo Gyulai practice?
- Dr. Laszlo Gyulai has 1 office location.
Dr. Laszlo Gyulai practices Psychiatry near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Psychiatrists.