A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laszlo Makk:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Laszlo Makk is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Laszlo Makk, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Makk graduated from Albany Medical College. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Makk has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Hospital Northeast
- Baptist Hospital East
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Laszlo J K Makk MD is a male Internist and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Laszlo J. Makk practice?
- Dr. Laszlo Makk has 2 office locations.
Dr. Laszlo Makk practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Gastroenterology near Louisville, KY.
Additional practice locations include: New Albany, IN.
See Louisville Pathologists and Louisville Gastroenterologists.