Dr. Laszlo Mechtler Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Laszlo Mechtler?

June 4th, 2016

Arrogant!

Super arrogant condescending doctor. I was offended when he told his scribe & PA "women drink wine & think it has no calories." I am a slightly overweight medical professional who consumes 1 glass of wine per day, if that & can not believe he has pts the way he speaks to people. I wouldn't go to him if he was the last neurologist in Buffalo.

May 5th, 2016

This doctor is very arrogant. No bedside manner, does NOT care and does NOT take time out to address patients needs. My experience from this "professional" is that he is only after the money and pushing pharmaceutical companies with their products. Its all about the money and NOT the patient.

November 21st, 2015

Highly recommend

Treated my mother with kindness and care. I was very impressed with how much time he spent with her making sure she understood everything.

April 21st, 2015

Arrogant and doesn't listen- thinks he knows everything

Very arrogant and demeaning. Always pushing expensive meds . I finally went to another doctor after 2 years of being bullied by Dr. Metchler and I am so happy that I went somewhere else.

April 9th, 2015

Never helped my migraine headaches,they kept increasing my dosage,when I complained that my headaches were worse. It never helped.it got worse.. I only seen Dr twice in 3 years. They only allowed me to see the NP.

January 19th, 2013

Brilliant doctor- annoying staff

Went through four doctors before him, he really is the best you can get in the Buffalo/Rochester area. HOWEVER- the other staff at Dent can cause a real 'headache' if you don't give them enough time to fix the mistake they always end up creating. This actually hasn't happened in over a year but be on your toes and call in your script early...

February 3rd, 2012

Upset with staff

The problem is not with Dr. Mechtler. He has been my doctor for 6 years for a brain tumor I have. I see him annually for MRI. THE PROBLEM IS HIS OFFICE STAFF. I also suffer from sinus headaches and they are so RUDE. They never return calls, and I doubt very much they give him messages. I have stomach problems as well and cannot take certain meds without vomitting and nausea. yet, they DO NOT RETURN phone calls. When I ask to speak directly to him, I get told "He's not going to call you!" I find this hard to beLIEve because he is very nice. The woman on the phone this morning RUINED MY WHOLE DAY. I have been suffering for 5 weeks with a headache that leaves me bedridden some of the time. She implied that she documented everything my husband had said to her and said that he was "rude and abusive to her staff." COMPLETELY UNTRUE. He just vented his FRUSTRATION BECAUSE THEY NEVER FOLLOW UP!!!!! Unfortunately, I will be looking for another doctor to monitor my brain tumor and sinus problems because I CANNOT HAVE THEM UPSET ME EVERY TIME I CALL FOR HELP. Let's see if they had a headache and brain tumor for 5 weeks that was bothering them? I doubt they would even be working. They'd be suffering in bed like me. They are uncaring, cold-hearted and very MEAN.

January 19th, 2012

thanks for creating a real mass hysteria with your hysterical diagnosis!

March 29th, 2011

Outstanding

Dr Mechtler is a very knowledgeable DR.Found problems from head that other Dr,Had missed.Would recommend.

July 14th, 2008

Inexcusable Bedside Manner!!!

He was very demeaning and was in a hurry to get back to writing his book!

April 22nd, 2017