Dr. Laszlo Miskolczi Is this you?

4 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Laszlo Miskolczi?

ANEURYSM COILING

Posted on April 8th, 2010

The very first office visit I had with Dr. Miskolczi, I was so impressed with him. He took his time, explained everything to me, and answered all my question. My aneurysm was growing and causing me alot of pain and discomfort,DrMiskolczi explained the coiling procedureto me. I was very relaxed the morning of the procedure, and while in the hospital Dr. Miskolczi was just as attentive as he was in his office. I would definitelyrecommend him. I have nothing but great things to say about him. Everyone I came in contact with while in the hospital spoke very highly of Dr. Miskolczi. Especially, how he treated everyone with respect.

Posted on February 16th, 2015

Posted on December 1st, 2009

Posted on September 11th, 2009

Skin Cancer

Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.