A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laszlo Nagy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Laszlo Nagy is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Dr. Nagy has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Covenant Medical Center
- Covenant Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Laszlo Nagy MD is a male Neurosurgeon and practices in Neurological Surgery and Pediatric Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Laszlo Nagy practice?
- Dr. Laszlo Nagy has 2 office locations.
Dr. Laszlo Nagy practices Neurological Surgery and Pediatric Neurological Surgery near Lubbock, TX.
See Lubbock Surgeons and Lubbock Pediatric Surgeons.