A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laszlo Nagy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Dr. Nagy has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Covenant Medical Center
- Covenant Children's Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Nagy accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Presbyterian Health Plan - 8 plans
- Lovelace Health Plan - 9 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Superior Health Plan - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Laszlo Nagy practice?
Dr. Laszlo Nagy practices Neurological Surgery, Pediatric Neurological Surgery, Urology, Pediatrics, Pediatric Nephrology, Pediatric Surgery, and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology near Lubbock, TX.
See Lubbock Neurological Surgeons, Lubbock Pediatric Surgeons, Lubbock Urologists, Lubbock Pediatricians, Lubbock Nephrologists, and Lubbock Neurologists.