A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laszlo Sogor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Laszlo Sogor is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Laszlo Sogor, MD, PHD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Sogor graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland.
Dr. Sogor has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Lutheran Hospital
- University Hospitals of Cleveland
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Laszlo Sogor MD and PHD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Laszlo Sogor practice?
- Dr. Laszlo Sogor has 8 office locations.
Dr. Laszlo Sogor practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Cleveland, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Kent, OH and Mansfield, OH.
See Cleveland Obstetricians & Gynecologists.