A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laszlo Szollas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Laszlo Szollas is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Laszlo Szollas, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Szollas graduated from Semmelweis University, Budapest.
Dr. Szollas has 10 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
- Brandon Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Laszlo Szollas MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Laszlo Szollas practice?
- Dr. Laszlo Szollas has 7 office locations.
Dr. Laszlo Szollas practices Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Easton, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Langhorne, PA and Tampa, FL.
See Easton Anesthesiologists and Easton Pain Management Doctors.