A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laszlo Weiss:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Laszlo Weiss is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Laszlo Weiss, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Weiss graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Weiss has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Kingsbrook Jewish Medical Center
- New York Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Laszlo DR Weiss MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Laszlo D. Weiss practice?
- Dr. Laszlo Weiss has 3 office locations.
Dr. Laszlo Weiss practices Ophthalmology near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Fresh Meadows, NY.
See Brooklyn Ophthalmologists.