A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laszlo Weiss:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Laszlo Weiss is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Laszlo Weiss, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Weiss graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Weiss has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Kingsbrook Jewish Medical Center
- New York Methodist Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Weiss accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 36 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Health Plus - 4 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 4 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Laszlo D. Weiss practice?
Dr. Laszlo Weiss practices Ophthalmology near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Fresh Meadows, NY.
See Brooklyn Ophthalmologists.