Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Facts about menorrhagia; causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Lata Bagwe
Dr. Lata Bagwe, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Saint Louis, MO. She has 49 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Bagwe is affiliated with Missouri Baptist Hospital Sullivan, St Anthonys Medical Center and St Joseph Health Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Lata Bagwe has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment...
Dr. Lata Bagwe is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Saint Louis, MO.
Dr. Julia Phillips
Obstetrics and Gynecology
Saint Louis, MO 0 mi5
Dr. Teresa Knight
Obstetrics and Gynecology, Gynecology
Saint Louis, MO 0 mi19
Dr. Anthony Pearlstone
Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility, Obstetrics and Gynecology
Saint Louis, MO 0 mi31