Dr. Lata Bansal Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Lata Bansal?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

February 20th, 2017

Don not go to this Doctor

She is the worse Doctor i have ever seen, so rude no bed side manners at all, tried to ask her something and she was very rude to me and said ur getting off track. Went to give me medicine and said i had to call my doctor to make sure it was not going to mess with the other meds i am on. Hello arent you a doc you dont know this? very rude and not friendly at all. I read all the other reviews before i went here and they were bad but i said well maybe they are all just wrong well they are not she is no way a friendly doctor. Office has 4 chairs in it and u have to go out side around the corner to use bathroom which they had a cardboard box as a garage can. Do not go here, you will be very un happy i even told the receptionist when i left how unhppy i was she said she hears this from every patient that leaves how they dont like her.

December 30th, 2015

A horrible experience

Dr Bansal has the bedside manner of a frozen fish. She basically insinuated that I was lying about my condition claiming that in all of her years as a neuro she had never heard of such a thing; though they "thing" could be found with a click of the mouse on WebMD or Google. She offered no pain meds though I had been suffering with the kind of pain that had put me in the hospital multiple times. She prescribed nothing that would ease the nerve impulses though she knew that's what was happening. Suffice it to say that I won't be going back. Oh, and IF you see her, act stupid. Apparently if you are articulate and have any education at all, especially that in the medical field, it frightens her and she will automatically assume that you're lying.

December 28th, 2013

Totally unprofessional

I I have never been to a Dr as unprofessional as this one not to mention very rude .I would not rcoomend this Dr to anyone.

December 11th, 2013

terrifying visit

Small, cramped waiting room with ill informed unprofessional staff. Couldn't even figure out how to charge my copay or find my referral. Walked into shouting argument at front desk. Doctor did not even bring my file into the exam room. Instead, she expected me to tell her verbally all my tests, results, etc that occurred in the preceding several years. Horrifying experience

April 30th, 2011

Dr.Bansal is one of the best doctors I have found.

February 17th, 2010