Dr. Lata Shukla MD, BS, MBBS Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

January 17th, 2017
Outstanding service.
No complaints. Always takes time to care for her patients . I have yet left her office with in answered questions and or concerns.

June 23rd, 2016
Love her!!
I love Dr. Shukla! She's always been super nice and funny. She takes the time to ask how my life is going. As a current med student, I've noticed most doctors get swept up in the technological aspect of checking patients, but she isn't like that. She always takes the time to talk to me one-on-one, and questions all possibilities when I tell her what's wrong. I saw some of the negative reviews on here and got shocked because they are definitely not an accurate description of her.

December 3rd, 2013
Worse pediatrician ever!!!!!
I would not recommend Dr Shukla @ Hebron pediatrics to anyone. My children have been going to Hebron peds for about 5 years, and their original dr left their office and she was the dr that replaced the dr we loved. We were in the office because my child was sick and instead of worrying about what was wrong with my child when she walked into our room, the first thing out of her mouth was your child has not been in for his annual check up, not what is wrong with your child today. Her only concern was why my child had not been in for their annual check up. She then proceeded to tell me that I should look for a new pediatrician, all of this happened before she even asked what was wrong with my child today... And when it came time to prescribe his medicine, she wanted to give him something he was allergic to. My question is if she studied his chart to see the last time he was in the office you would think she would have looked to see what he was allergic to but instead I had to inform her that my child was allergic to that medicine. Then when I went to leave the office I asked the receptionist if I could switch dr's and was told that would be up to the dr's. So later that day I called to switch my dr. For my children and was told they would not switch my dr. And I would have to go elsewhere if I wanted them to have a new dr. So if u consider Hebron peds I would make sure they do not assign your this dr.

July 9th, 2013
Is she a Doctor?
I am from India, when I surfed I found her and made an appointment for my 7 months old kid. She didn't responded to my single question. She didn't looked my kid properly. No proper diagnosis. She used to give printouts and asked to learn what we can download from google. I advise please don't go to this Doctor.

December 9th, 2016