A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lata Thatai:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lata Thatai, MD is board certified in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Celiac Disease
- Colon Cancer
- Hepatitis C
- Viral Human Hepatitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Thatai graduated from Christian Medical College, Ludhiana.
Dr. Thatai has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Lahey Clinic
- Parkland Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Thatai accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 5 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 6 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Health New England - 6 plans
- Cigna - 20 plans
- Humana - 1 plan
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 6 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Anthem - 14 plans