A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lata Thatai:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lata Thatai, MD is board certified in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Celiac Disease
- Colon Cancer
- Hepatitis C
- Viral Human Hepatitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Thatai graduated from Christian Medical College, Ludhiana.
Dr. Thatai has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Parkland Medical Center
- Baystate Franklin Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lata C Thatai MD is a female Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Lata C. Thatai practice?
- Dr. Lata Thatai has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lata Thatai practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Burlington, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Derry, NH.
See Burlington Internists, Burlington Hematologists, and Burlington Oncologists.