A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lata Vad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lata Vad is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Vad graduated from Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi.
Dr. Vad has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Integris Baptist Medical Center Okla Cit
- St Anthony Hospital
- Saint Anthony Mental Health CT
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lata B Vad MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Lata B. Vad practice?
- Dr. Lata Vad has 1 office location.
Dr. Lata Vad practices Psychiatry near Oklahoma City, OK.
See Oklahoma City Psychiatrists.