A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lata Vad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lata Vad is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Vad
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Vad Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Vad graduated from Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi.
Dr. Vad has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Integris Baptist Medical Center Okla Cit
- St Anthony Hospital
- Saint Anthony Mental Health CT
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lata B Vad MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Lata B. Vad practice?
- Dr. Lata Vad has 1 office location.
Dr. Lata Vad practices Psychiatry near Oklahoma City, OK.
See Oklahoma City Psychiatrists.