Dr. S Wiggins Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. S Wiggins?

August 22nd, 2011

We could not of had a better doctor for our daughter.

We took my daughter to Dr. Wiggins since she was born, we found it a mistake to see the other doctors there. She had a way with my daughter that no other did and always the right diagnosis. Once we went to a specialist that was a quack and said my daughter needed 2 kinds of surgery we were distessed and didnt believe him so she knew my daughter and agreed the surgery was not needed, but wanted another specialist to look at my daughter and he was just as shocked. We would still be going to her if we hadnt moved. My daughter still loves Dr. Wiggins.The nurses there also had a way with my daughter that made getting her shots easier. They are the best.

April 18th, 2011

Dr. Wiggins is very friendly with me, and my son. She seems to care about what is going on with my son. She does what needs to be done in order to find out what is going on with him. She has referred speacialists to get to the bottom of my son's delayment. She has also called me personally several times to get updates on him. The wait is usually the worst part. I think she is a popular doctor at the clinic so she gets quite busy.

May 26th, 2010

I have had an excellent experience with Dr. Wiggins. She has been aggressive in treating my 15 month old son's recurring ear infections. She is also very attentive and patient with him. There have been times I've had to wait a long time, but I have also been on the receiving end where extra time is needed, so I understand the need to wait at times.

December 7th, 2008