A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Latanya Simpson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Latanya Simpson is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Simpson
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Simpson Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Simpson graduated from Meharry Medical College, Nashville. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Simpson has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Memphis
- Saint Francis Hospital - Bartlett
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Latanya Asenath Simpson MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Latanya A. Simpson practice?
- Dr. Latanya Simpson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Latanya Simpson practices Family Medicine near Rossville, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Memphis, TN.