A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Latanya Simpson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Latanya Simpson is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Simpson
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Simpson Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Simpson graduated from Meharry Medical College, Nashville. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Simpson has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Memphis
- Saint Francis Hospital - Bartlett
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Latanya Asenath Simpson MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Latanya A. Simpson practice?
- Dr. Latanya Simpson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Latanya Simpson practices Family Medicine near Rossville, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Memphis, TN.