Learn more about Dr. Latasha Craig:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Latasha Craig is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Craig
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Craig Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Latasha Craig, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- In Vitro Fertilization (IVF)
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Craig graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. She has 5 awards.
Dr. Craig has 8 hospital affiliations:
- OU Medical Center
- Presbyterian Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Latasha Barker Craig MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Latasha B. Craig practice?
- Dr. Latasha Craig has 1 office location.
Dr. Latasha Craig practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology near Oklahoma City, OK.
See Oklahoma City Obstetricians & Gynecologists and Oklahoma City Endocrinologists.