Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Latha Arla-Polavarapu
Dr. Latha Arla-Polavarapu, DO is a Doctor primarily located in New Lenox, IL, with another office in New Lenox, IL. She has 16 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Arla-Polavarapu is affiliated with Norton Audubon Hospital, Provena St Joseph Medical Center and Baptist Hospital East. Dr. Arla-Polavarapu has received 5 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Latha Arla-Polavarapu has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Latha Arla-Polavarapu is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New Lenox, IL.
Dr. Ahmad Abdul Karim
Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease
New Lenox, IL 0.01 mi24
Dr. Mary Gordon
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Cardiology
New Lenox, IL 0.01 mi18
Dr. Deepak Bakane
New Lenox, IL 0.61 mi42