Dr. Latha Chamarthy MD Patient Reviews

1.3
  • 2 reviews

February 13th, 2017
I REGRET not doing proper research on her! PATIENTS BEWARE!
This woman hardly looked up at me to check my allergies. She stood far away on a computer typing. Kept me waiting in the exam room for over 30 mins came in for less than 5 mins ask very few questions then asked me to schedule another appt. She is more concerned about MONEY, taking advantage of your insurance and does not have a clue as to how to treat your med issues. She ordered me to take different allergy tests that had nothing to do with my problem then says there is a 50% margin of error after I took the tests. SO then why not just GUESS the results? Even worse she did not explain the results. Her office is a revolving door for patients and I think she makes it a point to keep you coming back instead of a complete treatment(steady cash flow) Her Staff always gossip about her in front of patients, plus they are not pleasant either. Total waste of my time. This is a terrible Dr. DO NOT GO if you want professional treatment.

January 23rd, 2017
this doctor really is clueless
kept encouraging me to come back to her office even after multiple visits it was obvious she had no idea what was wrong with me. the meds she prescribed did not work either but she kept telling me it takes time.