A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Latha Dulipsingh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Latha Dulipsingh is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Latha Dulipsingh, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Adrenal Gland Diseases
- Diabetes Complications
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Dulipsingh graduated from Madras Medical College, Chennai. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Dulipsingh has 3 hospital affiliations:
- New Britain General Hospital
- Bradley Memorial Hospital & Health Center
- The Hospital Of Central Connecticut
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Latha Dulipsingh BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Latha Dulipsingh practice?
- Dr. Latha Dulipsingh has 4 office locations.
Dr. Latha Dulipsingh practices Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Farmington, CT.
Additional practice locations include: New Britain, CT and Plainville, CT.
See Farmington Endocrinologists.