A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Latha Dulipsingh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Latha Dulipsingh is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Latha Dulipsingh, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Adrenal Gland Diseases
- Diabetes Complications
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Dulipsingh graduated from Madras Medical College, Chennai. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Dulipsingh has 3 hospital affiliations:
- New Britain General Hospital
- The Hospital Of Central Connecticut
- Bradley Memorial Hospital & Health Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Dulipsingh accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Anthem - 17 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- Community Health Network of Connecticut - 3 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Latha Dulipsingh practice?
Dr. Latha Dulipsingh practices Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near New Britain, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Plainville, CT and Farmington, CT.
See New Britain Endocrinologists.