A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Latha Menon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Menon
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Menon Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Latha Menon, MD is board certified in Pulmonary Disease.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Critical Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Menon graduated from Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi.
Dr. Menon has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Bronx Lebanon Hospital Center - Concourse Division
- Jacobi Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Latha Narayanankutt Menon MD is a female Pulmonologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Latha N. Menon practice?
- Dr. Latha Menon has 3 office locations.
Dr. Latha Menon practices Pulmonary Disease near Bronx, NY.
See Bronx Pulmonologists.