A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Latha Menon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Latha Menon, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Critical Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Menon graduated from Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi.
Dr. Menon has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Jacobi Medical Center
- Bronx Lebanon Hospital Center - Concourse Division
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Menon accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- WellCare - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 3 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Healthfirst - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Latha N. Menon practice?
Dr. Latha Menon practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Geriatric Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Emergency Medicine near Bronx, NY.
See Bronx Internists, Bronx Pulmonologists, Bronx Geriatric Doctors, Bronx Critical Care Practitioners, and Bronx Emergency Physicians.