Learn more about Dr. Latha Subramanian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Latha Subramanian is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Subramanian
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Subramanian Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Latha Subramanian, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Subramanian graduated from University Of Zambia, Lusaka.
Dr. Subramanian has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Alaska Medical Center
- Alaska Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Latha Subramanian MD is a female Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Latha Subramanian practice?
- Dr. Latha Subramanian has 1 office location.
Dr. Latha Subramanian practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Anchorage, AK.
See Anchorage Internists, Anchorage Hematologists, and Anchorage Oncologists.