Learn more about Dr. Latha Subramanian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Latha Subramanian is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Subramanian
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Subramanian Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Latha Subramanian, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Subramanian graduated from University Of Zambia, Lusaka.
Dr. Subramanian has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Alaska Medical Center
- Alaska Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Latha Subramanian MD is a female Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Latha Subramanian practice?
- Dr. Latha Subramanian has 1 office location.
Dr. Latha Subramanian practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Anchorage, AK.
See Anchorage Internists, Anchorage Hematologists, and Anchorage Oncologists.