A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Latha Thanneer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Latha Thanneer is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Latha Thanneer, DO, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Thanneer graduated from Gandhi Medical College, Hyderabad.
Dr. Thanneer has 9 hospital affiliations:
- SJRH - St John's Division
- Queens Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Latha DR Thanneer DO and MD is a female Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Latha D. Thanneer practice?
- Dr. Latha Thanneer has 1 office location.
Dr. Latha Thanneer practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near White Plains, NY.
See White Plains Internists and White Plains Cardiologists.