A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Latha Thanneer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Latha Thanneer is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Thanneer
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Thanneer Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Latha Thanneer, DO, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Thanneer graduated from Gandhi Medical College, Hyderabad.
Dr. Thanneer has 9 hospital affiliations:
- SJRH - St John's Division
- Queens Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Latha DR Thanneer DO and MD is a female Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Latha D. Thanneer practice?
- Dr. Latha Thanneer has 1 office location.
Dr. Latha Thanneer practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near White Plains, NY.
See White Plains Internists and White Plains Cardiologists.