A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Latha Velusamy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Latha Velusamy, MD is board certified in Nephrology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Velusamy graduated from Coimbatore Medical College.
Dr. Velusamy has 21 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
- Ennis Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Latha Velusamy MD is a female Nephrologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Latha Velusamy practice?
- Dr. Latha Velusamy has 4 office locations.
Dr. Latha Velusamy practices Nephrology near Desoto, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Ennis, TX and Mesquite, TX.
See Desoto Nephrologists.