A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Latha Velusamy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Latha Velusamy, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Velusamy graduated from Coimbatore Medical College.
Dr. Velusamy has 22 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Medical Center At Irving
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Velusamy accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 5 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 5 plans
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Unicare - 7 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan