Some ratings provided by Kudzu.
don't go there! show details don't go there!
Mar 12th, 2015

awful experience, very unfriendly and uncaring doctor

Recommend show details Recommend
by Anita L. on Feb 14th, 2015

Very easy to talk to. Takes as much time with you as you need. Great staff. Recommend highly. I was very pleased.

Very smart doctor show details Very smart doctor
Feb 21st, 2014

I had a mystery eye illness a few years ago where all other doctors (neurologist, pc, infectious disease, etc) could not figure out what was going on or how long it would last. I went to Dr Hamed who ran a few tests and quickly came to a conclusion and diagnosis. He told me it would get better within 6 months and it did. He is amazing. I should have gone to him first instead of wasting all of my time and money on all the others.

by Kathleen Orion on Apr 13th, 2013

Dr Hamed is a wonderful doctor who is extremely intelligent, kind, and knowledgeable.

They do a great job show details They do a great job
Jun 6th, 2012

The waiting time was super quick, the nurses were very nice and he was very accurate and professional when it came to diagnosing my problem, he was definitely listening to what I had to say. Great experience.

Sep 9th, 2011

He seems to be knowledgeable; however his brother Michael is definitely NOT an asset to the practice - Very rude. Dr. Hamid spent less than 5 min with me. Seemed very rushed. Would NOT recommend!

The most amazing.... show details The most amazing....
Feb 18th, 2010

Dr.Latif Hamed is the most excellent opthamologist in america I guarantee it.

Professionalism show details Professionalism
by Patricia Huml on Aug 3rd, 2009

Dr. Hamed is a very experienced and professional opthamologist. Every member of his staff that takes care of you is equally professional. The doctor was highly recommended to me by a friend and I have recommended the doctor to others and will continue to do so.

Best in Town show details Best in Town
by bananapants0908 on Mar 1st, 2008 on kudzu.com

Wait time is very little. They see Children a rarity in Ocala. He was very thorough with my son's eye exam and presciption of his glasses.

Read Full Review at kudzu.com