A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Latifa Degraft-Johnson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Latifa Degraft-Johnson is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Degraft-Johnson
Food Allergies Patient Guide Learn all about food allergies and allergic reactions by reading our Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Degraft-Johnson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Latifa Degraft-Johnson, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Degraft-Johnson graduated from Ross University, Edison.
Dr. Degraft-Johnson has 6 hospital affiliations:
- University of Minnesota Medical Center, Fairview
- Healtheast St John's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Latifa Janice Jalali Degraft-Johnson MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 10 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Latifa J. Degraft-Johnson practice?
- Dr. Latifa Degraft-Johnson has 3 office locations.
Dr. Latifa Degraft-Johnson practices Family Medicine near Andover, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Elk River, MN and Hialeah, FL.
See Andover Primary Care Doctors.