Dr. Latika Patel MD Patient Reviews

• Obstetrics and Gynecology Monroe, NC

3.6

May 2nd, 2016
Dr. Patel took very good care of me during my difficult pregnancy in 1993, I will always remember the excellent care she provided to me. She is very cautious, but; she truly cares about her Patients. Even back then, she would take Patients into her personal office to discuss any concerns and offer advice. She is a wonderful Physician and truly takes her Hippocratic oath of "do no harm" seriously.

September 16th, 2010
Dr. Patel is very concerned about her patients. She takes lots of time with each one...one reason why you wait SO LONG. Be prepared to wait. Since she is the only doctor in the practice, she often has to run across the street to deliver a baby. If you want an all natural birth, Dr. Patel might not be the best choice for you. Since she is so cautious, she is not completely comfortable with waiting and taking natural measures. But if you're looking for someone extremely cautious - I mean to the extreme - then she is the one for you. She sits down with you after each appointment (in her personal office). She listens and gives advice. She cares. But, I will go to a mid-wife next time because she was so cautious, it basically freaked me out.

March 8th, 2009
Best OB/GYN, lots of experience and knowledge
Great doctor with lots of experience. I loved the way she treated me during my pregnancy. I felt safe and secure the whole time. I felt that she was open to my cultural differences and very supportive.