A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Latisha Heinlen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Heinlen graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City.
Dr. Heinlen has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Integris Baptist Medical Center Okla Cit
- Integris Bass Baptist Health Center
- Integris Southwest Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Latisha Dawn Heinlen MD is a female Internist, has 3 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Latisha D. Heinlen practice?
- Dr. Latisha Heinlen has 2 office locations.
Dr. Latisha Heinlen practices Internal Medicine near Oklahoma City, OK.
See Oklahoma City Internists.