A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Latonjia Robinson-Brown:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Latonjia Robinson-Brown is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Robinson-Brown graduated from Meharry Medical College, Nashville.
Dr. Robinson-Brown has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Medical Center Of Lewisville
- Denton Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Latonjia C Robinson-Brown MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Obstetrics.
- Where does Dr. Latonjia C. Robinson-Brown practice?
- Dr. Latonjia Robinson-Brown has 1 office location.
Dr. Latonjia Robinson-Brown practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Obstetrics near North Richland Hills, TX.
See North Richland Hills Obstetricians & Gynecologists.