Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)

4109 Cagle Dr
Ste H
North Richland Hills, TX 76180
817-284-3068
Locations and availability (4)

2.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  awful  |  show details
by kaci s on Mar 6th, 2014

Started coming here after i lost my insurance and im on medicaid now. She has treated me like crap since the first visit. No bed side manner what so ever. At each appt I have waited 2 hrs and no she was kot at the hospital she was hear in office each time Accept once and at that time (after an 1 hr) they told me. She has talked yo me like im stupid and have absolutely no knowledge of anythimg. As soon as I get my issue resolved im finding a new dr. Oh and the staff.... their great.... not they are horrible. They are rude and ghetto. No im not using the term loose thats just how they act very unprofessional and "hood"

|  Do not see Dr. Brown  |  show details
Jan 23rd, 2014

There's always a long wait for no reason. She is very unprofessional and raises her voice at her patients. She does not communicate well at all. Her staff is very unprofessional and rude. I had a horrible experience with her.

|  show details
Feb 25th, 2013

I love Dr. Robinson-Brown. I have been her patient for the past five or six years, and she has always been wonderful to me. Her staff is very pleasant and friendly. I would recommend her to my family and friends.

|  DO NOT SEE DR BROWN  |  show details
Oct 16th, 2012

Her office staff is terrible, rude and very unprofessional. Every single appointment was at least a 2 hour wait whether they were busy or not. She is always in a hurry to get over with your visit and get you out of her office once you get her in your room. Her two assistants have no idea what is going on and give you answers without talking to the doctor or knowing what is going on really. She got me fired from my job for not filling out my leave of absense paper work. I called her office every single day and they said she was going to do it every single day and I even payed her 25 dollar fee. Overall I would never advise any one to see her, EVER! She is absolutely terrible at her job in every way.

|  NO STARS  |  show details
Oct 4th, 2012

I have had to wait more then an hour each visit. Then I was schduled for surgery and she was four hours late for my surgery. I would never go back to her and if i could let people know before they made an appt with her i would let everyone know!

|  LaTonjia Robinson- Brown MD PA  |  show details
by Citysearch User on Aug 28th, 2009 on insiderpages.com

Dr. Brown was fine, but her office staff needs some help. I had to call repeatedly for blood work and pap results. I am still working out ...

|  North Hills OBGYN  |  show details
by Citysearch User on Feb 25th, 2008 on insiderpages.com

I`m having a horrible experience with this office. The doctor is nice but the nurse and staff are very unprofessional. They make you call ...

|  Great  |  show details
by Citysearch User on Aug 1st, 2005 on insiderpages.com

I love this place. They are just so nice to the people that are coming in. I was so unsure about my pregnancy and they just helped me out so...