A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Latonya Knott:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Latonya Knott is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Latonya Knott, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Knott graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Knott has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Northcrest Medical Center
- Metro Nashville General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Latonya Denise Knott MD is a female Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Latonya D. Knott practice?
- Dr. Latonya Knott has 1 office location.
Dr. Latonya Knott practices Internal Medicine near Nashville, TN.
See Nashville Internists.