Dr. Latonya Knott MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

February 19th, 2016
woman to woman
As women we need a professional & understanding Dr. With Dr.Knotts I felt very at ease as if I'd known her forever! At my age I've had numerous Drs,and I finally found one that knows Her stuff! I'm always nervous to meet a Dr for the first time,but after my first appt I left at ease...I'm so thankful for the referral my insurance carrier gave me,and I actually look forward to my next visit... Thanx So Much!

December 11th, 2015
Unprofessional
This is the first online review I have ever done, but I felt compelled to do so after my experience at this clinic. With the exception of maybe one or two, the staff here is incredible rude and unprofessional. At one visit, Dr. Knott herself stood at the front desk and loudly discussed some very personal health information of mine with me in front a waiting room full of people. For some reason, she is a Suboxone provider; however, she clearly has no appreciable knowledge or experience in addiction medicine. I would strongly suggest avoiding this clinic and doctor.

October 30th, 2015
Great Dr. Horrible staff
Dr Knott is a wonderful caring Dr. She is very good but her assistant at the front desk is the rudest meanest person to the patients. If I'm calling or coming in I shouldn't have to deal with someone getting smart with me cuz she hates her job. I went for my first visitvisit she told me they didn't accept insurance even tho I had it so I paid cash. Well when I left come to find out they do take my insurance and she refused to refund me so I let it go. I drove all the way back up there so I could give them my insurance card and luckily she wasn't there. The sweet black lady assistant told me she would get my insurance ran and get the PA sent out for my meds. 2 days later no PA so I call up there and ask bout it and the mean assistant answers and gets smart with me puts me on hold and hangs up on me. I call back and was told by the nurse she would personally talk to the Dr. My thing is if u go there don't go on the day she's there she's hateful and I wish they'd fire her cuz there gonna lose patients this way. But the Dr is caring and great if you can get past the grouch at the desk

May 27th, 2014
Simply the Best!
I am so impressed with Dr. Knott's level of expertise and experience. I went to see her for a routine matter that had been plaguing me for several years. She very quickly put my list of symptoms together and came up with the right diagnosis and plan of action on my very first visit. I now only have to see her twice a year for prescription refills and my annual check-up. I was so satisfied with the treatment I received that I made (uh, suggested :-) my husband also switch primary care doctors. He is also extremely happy with the care Dr. Knott is giving him. The thing I like best is that she listens to everything you say without rushing off to her next patient. She asks pertinent questions and is always available for any questions after your visit. Her staff is pleasant and courteous, and you are not left just sitting there waiting to see her. You will be seen quickly at your appointed time, and her office is conveniently located on Gallatin Rd. If you need a good primary care doctor, Dr. Knott is the one I would recommend.

January 16th, 2017