A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Latoya Maynard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Maynard graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai.
Dr. Maynard has 6 hospital affiliations:
- White Memorial Medical Center/Adventist Health
- Good Samaritan Hospital-LA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Latoya Elsa Nadia Maynard MD is a female Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Latoya E. Maynard practice?
- Dr. Latoya Maynard has 4 office locations.
Dr. Latoya Maynard practices Emergency Medicine near Los Angeles, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Houston, TX.
See Los Angeles Emergency Physicians.