A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Latricia Gillis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Latricia Gillis is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Latricia Gillis, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Preventive Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Gillis graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Gillis has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Hospital
- St Luke's Episcopal Hospital
- St Lukes
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Latricia Trena Gillis MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 6 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Latricia T. Gillis practice?
- Dr. Latricia Gillis has 1 office location.
Dr. Latricia Gillis practices Family Medicine near Houston, TX.
See Houston Primary Care Doctors.