A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Latricia Gillis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gillis
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Gillis Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Latricia Gillis, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Preventive Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Gillis graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Gillis has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Hospital
- St Luke's Episcopal Hospital
- St Lukes
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Latricia Trena Gillis MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 7 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Latricia T. Gillis practice?
- Dr. Latricia Gillis has 1 office location.
Dr. Latricia Gillis practices Family Medicine near Houston, TX.
See Houston Primary Care Doctors.