A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Latricia Thompson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Latricia Thompson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Latricia Thompson, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Hysteroscopic Surgery
- Uterine Cervical Dysplasia
Education & Awards
Dr. Thompson graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Thompson has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Willowbrook Hospital
- Methodist Diagnostic Center Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Latricia Marie Thompson MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Latricia M. Thompson practice?
- Dr. Latricia Thompson has 3 office locations.
Dr. Latricia Thompson practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Obstetricians & Gynecologists.