Dr. Lodie Naimeh Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Lodie Naimeh?

5 Ratings with 1 Comment

February 15th, 2016

Frustrated

Dr. Naimeh doesn't listen to me, the patient. I'm a 46 year old female who has had IgE related asthma, allergies, and atopic dermatitis my entire life. She just wants to sell me on allergy shots, which have never worked. Does not seem to care about my financial situation, as she continually orders more tests that I've already had done many times. I've asked for other tests to be done, and she never follows up with those. Also tells me to go to urgent care if I need Prednisone, so I guess she doesn't want to be responsible if I take too much or if it causes other problems. I know it has long-term effects, but I also know it's the only thing that helps. I originally went to see her to get back on Xolair, but she keeps dancing around doing it, when it has been the only thing that has helped me in the past. If she would check my records from 10 years ago when I saw Dr. Hurewitz, she would know what I need. There will never be another Dr. Hurewitz. Wish he hadn't retired.

May 16th, 2016