A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laurie Cohen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Laurie Cohen is Poor.
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Infectious Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Cohen graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury.
Dr. Cohen has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Sacred Heart Hospital/Allentown
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Laurie A Cohen DO is a female Pediatrician, has 25 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Laurie A. Cohen practice?
- Dr. Laurie Cohen has 2 office locations.
Dr. Laurie Cohen practices Pediatrics near Allentown, PA.
See Allentown Pediatricians.