A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laura-Mae Baldwin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Laura-Mae Baldwin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Laura-Mae Baldwin, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Prediabetic State
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Baldwin graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Baldwin has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Washington Medical Ctr
- Harborview Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Baldwin accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Premera Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 4 plans
- Unicare - 1 plan
- Community Health Plan of Washington - 7 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Laura-Mae M. Baldwin practice?
Dr. Laura-Mae Baldwin practices Family Medicine near Seattle, WA.
See Seattle Family Physicians.