A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laura-Mae Baldwin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Laura-Mae Baldwin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Baldwin
Sinusitis Patient Education Read our sinusitis patient education guide to learn all about acute and chronic sinus conditions and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Baldwin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Laura-Mae Baldwin, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Prediabetic State
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Baldwin graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Baldwin has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Washington Medical Ctr
- Harborview Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Laura-Mae Mae Baldwin MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 31 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Laura-Mae M. Baldwin practice?
- Dr. Laura-Mae Baldwin has 1 office location.
Dr. Laura-Mae Baldwin practices Family Medicine near Seattle, WA.
See Seattle Primary Care Doctors.