A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laura Downey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Downey
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Dr. Downey has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Laura Ansley Downey MD is a female Anesthesiologist and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Laura A. Downey practice?
- Dr. Laura Downey has 1 office location.
Dr. Laura Downey practices Anesthesiology near Stanford, CA.
See Stanford Anesthesiologists.