Dr. Laura Klein MD Patient Reviews

• General Surgery Paramus, NJ

• Good
  • Bad

May 27th, 2017
Very friendly and informative. Great bed side manners. Dr. Klein made me feel like I was not just another patient.

June 15th, 2016
My breast surgeon left her practice and I had to find a new surgeon .With trepidation I went to Dr Klein .I wish I would have known how compassionate she is I would have had alot less stress.Dr Klein is an amazing surgeon and is always there when you call her.If you are in need of her expertise DO NOT hesitate.

February 21st, 2015
Amazing surgeon....the very best in every way,
Being diagnosed with cancer, any cancer, is not only terrifying but can also be like learning a foreign language. Dr. klein clearly explained everything and what the next steps should be to "recovery". Take her advise....she is extremely knowledgable and is a perfectionist in her field. Kind and compassionate too. There isn't a better doctor out there!

July 24th, 2014
Fabulous Doctor
Dr. Laura Klein is a very Knowledgable and Skilled Surgeon. She put me at ease with her Kind, Compassionate manner and I feel Safe in her care. I Highly recommend her as a Breast Surgeon and feel thankful that I found someone of her caliber to monitor my health.

February 26th, 2014
Wonderful, highly skilled and compassionate surgeon
I had breast surgery, to remove a benign fibroid, with Dr. Klein a couple years back and I have never met a more compassionate doctor. She spent almost an hour with me discussing my medical needs and my concerns. As compassionate as she was in the office she was even more professional when it came time for my surgery. I felt extremely comfortable and felt I was in very good hands. Two years later you can not even see my scar. It looks like I will need another surgery soon and will be going back to Dr. Klein. I highly recommend her.

July 15th, 2013
I liked Dr. Klein very much. She seemed kind, compassionate, and competent. However I stopped going to her for two reasons. While I understand how busy she is and expect to wait a long time, I do not appreciate sitting in her waiting room for over an hour then having her do a quick 5 min. exam, especially since I met with my oncologist the day before and had the very same exam. My oncologist said I needed to see Dr. Klein to get the scripts for Tomoxafin even though my oncologist manages the meds. When I asked my family doctor why I had to see both a surgeon and an oncologist she couldn't answer. I also do not like Dr. Klein's head nurse Karen. She is difficult to deal with and scattered. Karen has mixed my file up numerous times, sent my scripts to another patient, and is often rude, especially when speaking with my husband. I am fortunate that my cancer was not invasive and caught in time. Should I ever need further treatment I will think twice about returning to Dr. Klein.

August 3rd, 2012
Top of her field
Dr. Klein was one of only 3 surgeons in the country trained in the oncoplastic surgical technique which combined a lumpectomy and plastic surgery techniques to produce a beautiful result with virtually no scarring. She is everything you would ever want your surgeon to be: sensitive, compassionate, utterly professional, completely confident, skilled in the bleeding-edge surgical techniques, fearless, supportive, thorough, and highly detailed. I would recommend her without hesitation to anyone who wants the very best treatment available for any problems of the breast. I cannot speak highly enough of her and her wonderful staff. You don't want to go anywhere else.

July 4th, 2012
Caring
Dr. Klein and her staff were wonderful! Everyone was so caring as well had alot of compasion towards me. Although my experience with my medical problem was a bit scary Dr. Klein and Marybeth were great in making me feel at ease. I highly recommend any one to see them for any medical problems due to breast.

February 22nd, 2012
I accompanied my mom, who was recently diagnosed with breast cancer, to Dr. Klein for a second of 2 opinions on what to do. The staff was warm, caring, and friendly. Dr. Klein herself was amazing, explaining every aspect of the diagnosis and treatment plan down to the smallest detail, yet never talked down or used language we did not understand. We left feeling that she was the best choice, that we understood everything we needed to know and more, and that we could call any time with any questions or concerns we might have. She exuded an air of competence and confidence, yet was warm, friendly and caring at the same time. Her nurse gave us a binder full of resource material with information, names and phone numbers to call for a variety of different things from pre-treatment to post-op. I will post another review after all is done.

June 27th, 2017