Dr. Laura Miller MD Patient Reviews

• Family Medicine Portland, OR

1.9

July 28th, 2015
Never would see her again.
She wasn't nice at all. I asked her questions and told her what symptoms I was experiencing and she said quote "that is illogical" I said well I guess It is but I am feeling this after my accident. I wouldn't recommend her. She's rude, and doesn't seem to care about patients who are in there 20' s. I wouldn't reccoment her to anyone. She honestly is the worst doctor I have ever encountered.

April 26th, 2015
Decent Doctor
My teenage son and my young daughter both love Doctor Miller. My son's condition sometimes makes for awkward physicals and examinations, but Doctor Miller always finds someone or some way to make him comfortable, or so he tells me. I am confused by the negative reviews. I found her to be just fine - though she does often seem busy and rushed, especially on days where you'd foresee a lot of people might be making appointments, she does seem to care about those who she treats.

September 14th, 2013
Disrespectful
I saw Dr. Miller because i couldn't get an appointment with my primary doctor for about three weeks. I have never been treated so disrespectfully by a doctor. Bedside manners, her attitude and tone towards me, were very disrespectful. She was completely judgemental and profiling my age group (25) and the reason I was there. She thought I didn't have insurance which added to her judgments, but I had just given new insurance information at check in. When I told her how she was making me feel, she didn't seem to really care and was argumentative. I respect her medical decisions, but it is not ok to have this type of attitude towards patients. The office staff and MA, as always, were very nice, friendly, helpful, and much more caring.

March 24th, 2012
A Good Review
I was surprised to see the last review. Perhaps their was a misunderstanding? My whole family, including my three children, husband, and mother, have been to Dr. Miller several times. She is patient with children and her treatments have helped us all. My son had three different allergy tests including two blood tests and a vega test, but it wasn't until he came to Dr. Miller that we were able to fully uncover his food sensitivities; his health then improved dramatically.

December 18th, 2009
What ever happened to your oath.............Sick and Tired...
I would stay far away from this dr. I waited for 45 min to see her. She walks in the room no introduction and hands me a prescription which was not even the right dose. I wanted to ask her about some concerns I had with my health, but after she handed me the scipt she walked out of the room. She never checked any of my vitals, nor did she ask if I had any questions or concerns. Thankfully she took over for my dr. when he was out of town and I won't have to see her again. It was the worst I have ever been treated by a Dr. I would rather die than be seen by her again. I was later informed that several patients had problems with her that day. It helps to know that it was not just me! Dr. Miller has terrible bed side manners. It's bad enough that your sick and you have to be seen it makes it worse to be treated like your a waste of her precious time. Once again I would stay as far from her as possible.