A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Laura O'Donnell, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. O'Donnell graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore.More Education & Awards
Dr. O'Donnell has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Lake Norman Reg Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. O'Donnell accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of North Carolina - 3 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Laura O'Donnell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Laura A. O'Donnell practice?
Dr. Laura O'Donnell practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Adolescent Medicine near Mooresville, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Cornelius, NC.
See Mooresville Pediatricians and Mooresville Adolescent Specialists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Loreen O'Donnell, Dr. Laurie O'Donnell, Dr. Lorie O'Donnell, Dr. Laurette O'Donnell, Dr. Lorri O'Donnell, Dr. Loretta O'Donnell