A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laura Robertson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Robertson
Atrial Fibrillation Patient Education Learn about atrial fibrillation and irregular heartbeat symptoms and treatments by reading the patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Robertson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Laura Robertson, MD is board certified in Pediatric Cardiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Robertson graduated from Dartmouth College, Hanover.
Dr. Robertson has 4 hospital affiliations:
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
- California Pacific Medical Center- Davies Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Laura Ann Robertson MD is a female Pediatric Cardiologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Laura A. Robertson practice?
- Dr. Laura Robertson has 3 office locations.
Dr. Laura Robertson practices Pediatric Cardiology near Modesto, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Francisco, CA.
See Modesto Pediatric Specialists.