A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laura Robertson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Laura Robertson, MD is board certified in Pediatric Cardiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Robertson graduated from Dartmouth College, Hanover.
Dr. Robertson has 4 hospital affiliations:
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
- California Pacific Medical Center- Davies Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Laura Ann Robertson MD is a female Pediatric Cardiologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Laura A. Robertson practice?
- Dr. Laura Robertson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Laura Robertson practices Pediatric Cardiology near Modesto, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Francisco, CA.
See Modesto Pediatric Specialists.