Dr. Laura Ann Robertson MD is female, has 19 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Laura Robertson, MD is board certified in Pediatric Cardiology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Robertson graduated from Dartmouth College, Hanover.More Education & Awards
Dr. Robertson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- UCSF Medical Centers
- California Pacific Medical Center- Davies Campus
- UCSF Medical Center at Mount Zion
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Robertson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Alameda Alliance for Health - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 8 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 2 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Laura Robertson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Laura A. Robertson practice?
Dr. Laura Robertson practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Pediatricians and San Francisco Pediatric Specialists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Lara Robertson, Dr. Laureen Robertson, Dr. Laurene Robertson, Dr. Lauretta Robertson, Dr. Laurette Robertson, Dr. Laurie Robertson