A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laura Abts:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Laura Abts, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Abts graduated from Uniformed Services University, Bethesda.
Dr. Abts has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Alaska Medical Center
- Providence Extended Care Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Laura Kim Abts MD is a female Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Laura K. Abts practice?
- Dr. Laura Abts has 2 office locations.
Dr. Laura Abts practices Emergency Medicine near Wasilla, AK.
Additional practice locations include: Elmendorf Afb, AK.
See Wasilla Emergency Physicians.