A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laura Alba:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Laura Alba is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Alba
Crohn's Disease Patient Education Learn about Crohn's Disease and possible symptoms such as intestinal blockage with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Alba Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Laura Alba, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Chronic Hepatitis
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Alba graduated from Universidad Autonoma De San Luis Potosi, San Luis De Potosi.
Dr. Alba has 11 hospital affiliations:
- St Lukes Hospital Of Kansas City
- Saint Luke's South Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Laura M Alba MD is a female Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, and Hepatology.
- Where does Dr. Laura M. Alba practice?
- Dr. Laura Alba has 5 office locations.
Dr. Laura Alba practices Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, and Hepatology near Kansas City, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Overland Park, KS and Chillicothe, MO.
See Kansas City Internists, Kansas City Gastroenterologists, and Kansas City Hepatologists.