Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Crohn's Disease Facts about Crohn’s Disease, including how it affects the body.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Hepatitis C Facts about hepatitis C: the signs, symptoms and who is most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Laura Alba
Dr. Laura Alba, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Kansas City, MO. She has 22 years of experience. Her specialties include Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine and Hepatology. Dr. Alba is affiliated with Saint Luke's Hospital of Kansas City, Heartland Spine & Specialty Hospital and Truman Lakewood. She speaks English.
Dr. Laura Alba has the following 3 specialties
A gastroenterologist is a specialist in diagnosis and treatment of conditions involving the digestive/gastrointestinal (GI) tract. These doctors are experts on how food moves through the digestive system and is chemically broken down, with nutrients...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
A hepatologist is a physician who specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of diseases of the liver, gall bladder, pancreas and biliary tree - the path through which bile that is secreted by the liver travels to the duodenum. These organs are...
Dr. Laura Alba is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Kansas City, MO.
Dr. Navanshu Arora
Medical Oncology, Internal Medicine, Hematology
Kansas City, MO 0.01 mi17
Dr. Anna Grodzinsky
Kansas City, MO 0.01 mi5
Dr. Rolando Breier
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Hospice and Palliative Medicine
Kansas City, MO 0.01 mi20