Learn more about Dr. Laura Alba:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Laura Alba is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Laura Alba, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, and Transplant Hepatology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Chronic Hepatitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Alba graduated from Universidad Autonoma De San Luis Potosi, San Luis De Potosi.
Dr. Alba has 11 hospital affiliations:
- St Lukes Hospital Of Kansas City
- Saint Luke's South Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Alba accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Kansas City - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Family Health Partners - 2 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Missouri Medicaid - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Laura M. Alba practice?
Dr. Laura Alba practices Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, Transplant Hepatology, and Hepatology near Kansas City, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Overland Park, KS.
See Kansas City Internists, Kansas City Gastroenterologists, and Kansas City Hepatologists.