A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laura Alba:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Laura Alba is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Alba
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Alba Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Laura Alba, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Chronic Hepatitis
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Alba graduated from Universidad Autonoma De San Luis Potosi, San Luis De Potosi.
Dr. Alba has 11 hospital affiliations:
- St Lukes Hospital Of Kansas City
- Saint Luke's South Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Laura M Alba MD is a female Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, and Hepatology.
- Where does Dr. Laura M. Alba practice?
- Dr. Laura Alba has 5 office locations.
Dr. Laura Alba practices Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, and Hepatology near Kansas City, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Overland Park, KS and Chillicothe, MO.
See Kansas City Internists, Kansas City Gastroenterologists, and Kansas City Hepatologists.