A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laura Allen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Laura Allen, DO, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Allen graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. Allen has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Presbyterian Hospital
- University of New Mexico Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Laura A Allen DO and MD is a female Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Laura A. Allen practice?
- Dr. Laura Allen has 1 office location.
Dr. Laura Allen practices Internal Medicine near Albuquerque, NM.
See Albuquerque Internists.