A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laura Amram:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Amram
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Amram Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Laura Amram, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Amram graduated from Andizan Medical Inst, Andizan.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Laura Amram MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Laura Amram practice?
- Dr. Laura Amram has 3 office locations.
Dr. Laura Amram practices Psychiatry near Forest Hills, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Jamaica, NY.
See Forest Hills Psychiatrists.