A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laura Anderson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Laura Anderson is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Laura Anderson, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Sports Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Anderson graduated from University of Hawaii, Honolulu.
Dr. Anderson has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Mckay-Dee Hospital Center
- University of Utah Hospitals & Clinics
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Laura M.H. Anderson MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 10 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Laura M. Anderson practice?
- Dr. Laura Anderson has 15 office locations.
Dr. Laura Anderson practices Family Medicine and Sports Medicine near Salt Lake City, UT.
Additional practice locations include: South Jordan, UT and Midvale, UT.
See Salt Lake City Family Physicians.