A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laura Andima:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Andima
Migraines Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about migranes, a neurological disorder that causes tension headaches and nausea.Before Visiting Dr. Andima Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Osteoarthritis of the Knee
Specialties & Research
Dr. Laura Andima, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Andima graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai.
Dr. Andima has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Veterans Affairs Boston Medical Center - Jamaica Plain Campus
- Brockton Veterans Affairs Medical Center
- Veterans Affairs Boston Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Laura Andima MD is a female Anesthesiologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Laura Andima practice?
- Dr. Laura Andima has 1 office location.
Dr. Laura Andima practices Anesthesiology and Pain Medicine near West Roxbury, MA.
See West Roxbury Anesthesiologists.