A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laura Ann:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Laura Ann is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Laura Ann, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Hearing Loss
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ann graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing.
Dr. Ann has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Nashoba Valley Medical Center
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Laura Goguen Ann MD is a female Otolaryngologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Laura G. Ann practice?
- Dr. Laura Ann has 3 office locations.
Dr. Laura Ann practices Otolaryngology near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Brookline, MA.
See Boston Otolaryngologists.