A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laura Goguen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Laura Goguen is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Goguen
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Goguen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Laura Goguen, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Hearing Loss
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Goguen graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing.
Dr. Goguen has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Nashoba Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Laura Ann Goguen MD is a female Otolaryngologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Laura A. Goguen practice?
- Dr. Laura Goguen has 1 office location.
Dr. Laura Goguen practices Otolaryngology near Boston, MA.
See Boston Otolaryngologists.