A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laura Goguen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Laura Goguen is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Goguen
Face Lift Patient Education Read about facial cosmetic surgery treatments in our face lift patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Goguen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Laura Goguen, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Hearing Loss
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Goguen graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing.
Dr. Goguen has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Nashoba Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Laura Ann Goguen MD is a female Otolaryngologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Laura A. Goguen practice?
- Dr. Laura Goguen has 1 office location.
Dr. Laura Goguen practices Otolaryngology near Boston, MA.
See Boston Otolaryngologists.